Monday 16th (First day)

Welcome to my diary!

Today I've woken up at 7:30 like all class-days...(I hate wake up early!!!). I've had my breakfast and I've gone to school by moto.
We started classes with a very boring class and I was nearly asleep xD But the second hour has been better! We've started playing baseball and, of course, we are really really bad! jaja
(here are some photos of us playing xD)

(Norbert)..........................................................................(Me)


(Laia) .......................................................................(Jessica)


The morning was not more interesing... classes, photos between classes (for the comenius diary) and al 13:00 I've gone back to my home. (Normally in Mondays I go at 14:00 but today huw wasn't at school so we haven't got teacher and we go home)

After the lunch I've returned to school. And after two class hours I've gone to my english class!
(Why we have so many classes!!!!!?)
After the english class I've gone to my home and I've done my homeworks and later I've surfered the net and chatted with my friends!
And after dinner I've watched Tv a few and at 23:00 more or less I've gone to sleep!
Well I put here some photos that we have done today!!!


(My friend Joel and the head of Pau xD)

( Doing the stupid with the camera with Laia and Alba!)

(Me in class)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario